Baradene College of the Sacred Heart is a place of academic, sporting and cultural excellence. We are a high performing Catholic School (maximum roll 1300, Year 7 – 13) with girls who are motivated to learn. Our school is both innovative and traditional, where we help girls develop skills for their future. Support for our Special Character and co-curricular programme of the College is expected.
• Wide range of opportunities for professional development
• Welcoming & supportive staff
• Strong community environment
• Covered staff car parking on site
• Teacher exchange opportunities with our overseas sister schools
Fixed Term: 30/8/2021 to 22/8/2022
We seek a full-time, fixed-term (Maternity Leave) Technology Teacher who is:
• Passionate about teaching young women
• Skilled & qualified to teach Technology at the senior level (please state specialist area)
• Able to start 30/8/2021
Support for our Special Character and co-curricular programme of the College is expected.
Please apply, with a letter of application, CV and completed application and Special Character form to:
Donna Francis (Principal’s EA), by Email: [email protected], Phone: 09 524 6019 x 704, Website: www.baradene.school.nz
Applications close 12pm Wednesday 9 June 2021
This full-time Sports Manager role commences on Thursday 22 July, or earlier by arrangement, and reports directly to the Director of Sport.
The successful applicant will be allocated a number of different portfolios, so experience in various codes is preferred. Other areas of responsibility include communication, attending relevant sport meetings, tournament organisation and event management.
Applicants must have:
- High-level administrative skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility, strong leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current, full New Zealand Driver's Licence, no current convictions and be willing to undergo a police check.
Baradene College is a Catholic girls' school located in Remuera, Auckland. Our aim at Baradene is to increase both our participation levels and achievements aligned with the special character of the College. To be successful in the position you must have a passion for sport and youth, the ability to communicate effectively and the vision to drive and support our students not only to participate but also to succeed at a high level.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 12.00pm, Monday 21st June 2021
Please apply with a letter of application, CV (with 3 referees) and completed application & special character form available to:
Donna Francis (Principal's EA) [email protected] ph (09) 524 6019 Ext. 704.